Compensation Recovery Unit e-service
The Compensation Recovery Unit offers an electronic message service as an alternative to the electronic processing links currently provided by:
- CRIF (Cache PI)
- Experian (Claims Underwriting Exchange (CUE))
- Insurance Services Office (ISO – Claims Outcome Adviser)
- Electronic Data Interchange (EDI).
Do not use this e-service if your company already has electronic links with CRU. Please use your existing electronic links.
This e-service can be used by compensators and their representatives to:
- request a certificate for a claim that has already been registered
- notify the result of a claim that has already been registered, and
- check a previous e-service transaction.
Please note that any certificates will be issued to the compensators postal address held by CRU within 28 days of receipt.
If you have any questions about this e-service please telephone 0191 22 52021.
If you have a hearing or speech impairment our Text Relay number is 18001 0191 225 52021.
If you are using this e-service regularly, you may want to add it to your favourites.