About this service
You can only use this service for:
- Attendance Allowance (AA)
- Disability Living Allowance (DLA adult and child)
- Overseas State Pension – if you are a non-UK resident (including Channel Islands).
Claim in another way
- DLA and AA – fill in a DLA claim form or an AA claim form from GOV.UK or phone the Benefit Enquiry Line on 0800 88 22 00 Monday to Friday, 8am to 6pm (textphone 0800 24 33 55)
- Overseas State Pension – State Pension if you retire abroad
The service launches in a new window with no browser menu.