DWP provides help for people who can work and support for those who cannot. The department develops strong and productive partnerships at a local, regional and national level to help them do this. DWP partnership staff work with partners to help them to understand the range of support and benefits that are available.
Who you should contact about partnerships depends on who you represent.
Who to contact about programmes and initiatives for jobseekers
|London and the Home Countiesfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|North East Englandemail@example.com|
|North West Englandfirstname.lastname@example.org|
Who to contact about claimants with disabilities/long term health conditions, pensioners and welfare reform
- Central England (52KB) (updated 10 May 2013)
- London and the Home Counties (41KB) (updated 10 May 2013)
- North East, Yorkshire and Humber (44KB) (updated 10 May 2013)
- North West (31KB) (updated 10 May 2013)
- Scotland (38KB) (updated 10 May 2013)
- Southern England (41KB) (updated 10 May 2013)
- Wales (29KB) (updated 10 May 2013)
National partnerships contacts
Email the partnerships team at email@example.com